The beaver who could sing




The beaver who could sing

Once upon a time, there was a beaver named Justin.

Justin liked to sing, dance, and play the guitar.

He was so good at singing, dancing, and playing, that all the forest's animals frequently came to watch him perform.

They cheered and clapped along as he was performing.

One day, Justin met Mr. Cat. Mr. Cat said, "You know Mr. Beaver, it's not fair that you are doing all this work for free. You should earn something from your performances".

Justin scratched his head and said: "Well, I don't know Mr. Cat. I'm doing this because I enjoy it, not for the money. Also, how will I charge everybody? I'm too shy to ask". 

"Don't worry!" said Mr. Cat. "I will deal with the business, I'll handle the money for you. All you do is continue to sing and dance like you do every day".

"No problem," said Justin. "That I can do".

And so, Justin the beaver, with his manager Mr. Cat put out posters all over the forest. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, TONIGHT IT'S HAPPENING THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE AMAZING JUSTIN THE BEAVER IN A LIVE SHOW. COME ONE, COME ALL, DON'T MISS".

That night Justin put on his best suit. he was really nervous. He never performed in front of such a huge audience before. "Don't worry kid" said Mr. Cat counting the bills in his paws "You totally got this". 

The first concert went smoothly. Everybody cheered as Justin came on stage and performed his song.

And soon enough, Justin became a superstar and a worldwide celebrity.

He became rich and powerful in show business and soon he not only starred but also produced.

He got himself a big house, a fancy car, and even a private jet. Justin the Beaver was a huge deal with lots of money and fans.

But the fame went to his head. He became rude, and mean, and acted like a jerk to his friends. he even fired Mr. Cat over money disputes and got himself a new producer.

One day, a former friend of his, a dog named Pal, saw Justin on the street and approached him to say Hi. But Justin's security guard pushed Pal away. "Justin! Hey! Hey, it's me! we used to be friends, remember?" yelled Pal as the security dragged him away.

But Justin just sneered at him and ignored his former buddy. However, this encounter sparked something in him. 

The years have passed and Justin got older. One day he decided to visit his old home. His parents were very happy to see him. 

"Mama," said Justin. "I'm sad". "Why are you sad?" asked his mama. "I miss my old life. Ever since I became famous I lost all my friends, I was mean to people I used to love, and I'm not even enjoying my music anymore". "Well, there is only one thing to do," said his mama.

And so that day, Justin went out to his old little stump he used to use as a stage, took his old guitar, and began singing. All his former friends and neighbors were shocked. They couldn't believe it was him.

"Do... Do we need to pay?" asked one of the animals in the audience? "No," said Justin. This one is for free. and he sang a sad song. in this song, he sang about how he misses his home and his friends. and how sorry he is for mistreating them, for leaving them to pursue fame and glory. He sang that he was sick of it all and all he wanted was his old life back. 

At the end of the song, the crowd cheered and gave him a big hug. Welcome home, Justin.

THE END



Art from: https://www.bylanamathieson.com/product-page/justin-beaver-greeting-card-of-original-artwork


תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Flicker The fox